We anticipate with great excitement every spring the Design Week in Milan. It is such an inspiration to stroll around the city and explore all the installations, events and art shows that are set up for this grand celebration of design. From the Salone del Mobile to the different itineraries of Fuorisalone, it feels like a huge treasure hunt is set up in Milan, where thousands of visitors and locals are enthusiastically trying to find all the hidden jewels.
This year’s exhibits, installations and products were absolutely amazing. Of course, marble had a strong presence and we were absolutely impressed with its elegant combination with other materials but also with its dynamic forms and structures.
Take a look at marble items and applications that inspired us this year in Milan:
3. Fractal Sideboard by Ginger And Jagger
6. Kora Bathtub By Kreoo
7. Marmo by Antonio Gardoni and Federico Castelli for IB Rubinetteria
8. Novecento, marble table lamps, by Davide G Aquini
9. Totem Lamp by Ferrucio Laviani for Citco
12. Dolmen Console by Ginger & Jagger
15.Portal marble dinning table by Apparatus studio
(pictures linked to sources)